- [Monday of last week] Am I in a time warp? Is it an hour earlier than I thought? Or an hour later?
Damn you, DLS.
- What was I just doing? Where's my coffee? Oh, I drank it all? Why does it smell like bread? I'm making bread?
I'm not pregnant, I just sound like I am. I have some serious short-term memory loss going on. Spring fever?
- Are people just now realizing the Nazis stole stuff? Googling my favorite curators, there are 3 full pages of results citing articles containing outrage over "discovering" the Nazis stole art and then HID IT. I know there's that movie with that premise, but REALLY? JUST NOW?
Note: the Nazis were bad.
- Unintended consequence of not eating out for Lent: dirty dishes. OH GOD, THE DISHES. So many dishes. Like, ALL THE TIME.
- Quote of the week:
It is deeply satisfying to win a prize in front of a lot of people.
--- E.B. White "Charlotte's Web"
- Recipes of the week:
- Black Bean and Quinoa Enchilada Bake - if you need an overwhelming amount of food and something vegetarian, this would be it. It was very tasty and flavorful on its own, but I'm going to throw some ground beef in it and make 73 burritos instead.
- Chicken Makhani (Butter Chicken) - crock pot-style, yo. My favorite Indian dish in bulk form. YES. It's spicy, easy to make, and almost tastes like the imcomparable India Palace.
How's your weeK? Isn't it fun to use the "shift" key at the wrong time?