- rumors about me made their way back around into my ear. Hey, silly people, I'm not opening a studio. Do I have a business plan, business loan, a space to lease, or any of the other things needed to open a dance studio? No.
If, at some point, I [we] decide to open a groovy place to learn and practice ballroom dancing, I'll let you know.
- here's my charm bracelet:
I ordered it all off amazon.com from a company called Queenberry.
- blueberry muffins, or blueblerry muffins, if you ask Mae Cake. I subbed brown rice flour in for the regular flour. They were very good, but very crumbly and had a slight metallic aftertaste. Has anyone else had this happen with brown rice flour?
- new running shoes. I have about 300 miles on my old ones, so it's time to break in some "new" ones. They're the same model as my current pair, just the BRIGHTEST YELLOW EVER. (Maladriot, we're twinsies!)
- preparing for "summer vacation". The ladies are heading to my in-laws for 10 days (not that I'm counting), so I dug up a crochet pattern that I've been dying to try, packed and labeled little girl clothes, and made a huge to-do list.
Since we're heading to a competition later this week, I think this hot man picture is relevant.
One year ago: LLLL, in which we see farm animals.