- I like to think my voice sounds like Mary Lucia's (from The Current radio station 'round here)... It does not.
- Speaking of Prince, I've heard from several people that Muse's new-ish song, "Madness", sounds like something "Prince wish he wrote". Amen. The guitar solo is very Purple One.
- After conducting an extensive trial of 2 (yes, TWO) different pairs of jeggings, I have decided that it's either leggings OR jeans for this girl, and not the ubiquitous hybrid. [Editor's note: After trying them on for The G, my theory was shot down as I didn't take measurements from a large enough sample. Apparently, they are "great" and something about "cream cheese".]
- Our house needs this book.
It is exactly what it says it is.
- Do you know where your waist is? It is WAY UP HERE! [point under rib cage] Seriously, how am I 34 years old and just realizing this?
- We took in MANY Irish-themed events over the weekend, owing to The G's affliation with some crazy Irishy band. Here, my unposeable children show us their nifty-gifties from the occasion.
How was your weekend? Did you don your greenery and hit up some bars? Did you cower inside from the rowdy crowds?