How are you feeling today, Kate?
Well, fake Facebook, here's my missing status reports for the week:
- is not impressed by her own dancing prowess (says The G).
- fell down walking into the dance supply store.
- bought the shoes everyone loves and EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE THEM! They are stupid comfortable and I can feel every seam between floor boards AND point my toe AND not fall over so much. Brilliant.
- had to tell The G there were buns in the oven last night and made it a point to say "There are literal buns in the oven... There are pieces of bread in this kitchen appliance... This is not a weird way of me telling you anything... Buns... Oven... I'm leaving now..."
- should have open commenting on da blog now. Like, you won't have to sign in, at all. And while it seems like an invitation to spam me, please leave your name, or at least a fun nickname, when you comment on my genius or stupidity, and/or agree or argue with my opinions stated as facts.
- started this HIIT business I've been hearing so much about. I can't exactly say I recommend doing it, because it hurts and is hard and I often fall down and swear, but it doesn't take very long and you get a really good workout.
I hate the girl in this video. Mostly because she makes you do terrible things, but also because she's tiny AND freakishly strong. And she has an accent. Which makes me want to punch her in the face.
- is no longer freaked out by her basement, but fully expects a mouse or gigantic spider to run across my workout space some morning.
- hates sitting. Ever since I started running seriously again and doing those stupid workouts, I can sit for about 10 minutes before A) everything starts cramping up and I'm stuck B) everything starts cramping up and I get really twitchy and uncomfortable. So I look like an old lady or a drug addict. Win win!
- recommends The Amsterdam for Dutch car bombs and bacon sandwiches with extra bacon. And pretty decent live music.
How was your week? Eat anything great? Hear any new music? WILL SOMEONE TRY TO COMMENT ON THIS SO WE CAN SEE IF THE COMMENTS WORK?!