- a new Facebook page for my other job (you know, besides the live-in nanny gig I got). FB is such a beach sometimes. I swear, getting a cover photo to look right is A CHORE. I mean, 851 x 315 pixels? 851? Not just 850.
Shut up, Facebook.
- drove through 10 states. No joke. We started in MN, went to NC for a wedding, then up to WV for some snowboarding (or skiing for the lame-os), then back home. MN, WI, IL, IN, OH, TN, KY (hehe), WV, VA, NC.
Fifty, nifty, United States, from 13 original colonies, shout 'em, scout 'em, tell all about 'em...
- I took a run, AFTER snowboarding, in the "altitude" (4848 feet). I was obviously high on oxygen deprivation, because I took about 15 pictures of my feet while trying to turn up the volume on my music.
- FINALLY got the hang of snowboarding. I was always a pretty decent skiier, but my learning curve for boarding was definitely more of a bunny hill than a black diamond. (Or is that the other way around? Let's just say I was bad at it) I'm proud to say that, while I still fall down A LOT, I can turn with some accuracy and not run into the other idiots who haven't figured it out yet.
- spoiled my oldest.
- prepared myself for our first ballroom comp of the year, an event that notoriously begins my cold season.
- did my first pro-am ballroom event (as a pro, you nerds) in almost 2 years. SO FUN. More about that on Friday.
- Rainbow Dash.
- looking at the Vermont Country Store catalog, I came across this:
Does anyone else find that unacceptable?
How was your week? How many states did you hit? What's on tap for 2013?