- discovery that I can't say "please" as one syllable into a microphone. I'm like Jenna from 30 Rock saying "camer-ah".
- French macarons from Sweets Bakeshop. So pretty. So delicious.
- a visit to "the only good thing in Wisconsin". [Not my quote. Don't send me hate mail... But I agree.]
Beer. Food. Great service. Try out the Red Eye Brewing Company if you're in Wausau.
- judging and a show in said town. Dancing. More dancing. Good people. Try out Get Out and Dance if you're in Wausau.
- the MN Zoo! We just visited the Bee Hive (didn't even check out the "farm animals" this time), a little playground for 1-3 years old, and those ladies had fun.
- oh my gosh, the YODEL! But I'll talk about that Wednesday.
- a meeting with a fantastic dressmaker to plan my next rhythm costume. It's going to be fantastic. I might have to have her guest-post again and we'll talk about both sides of the custom-made ballroom gown business. [Hint, hint.]
- why is the word "rhythm" so hard to spell?
Happy Monday, people.