Things I Dig
- penmanship - ah hell, and just pens are great, too. I mean, a handwritten note that's legible? That comes in THE MAIL? That's SPECIAL.
- midi rings - while I like most of my jewelry huge and jingly, I love these goofy, tiny rings that fit onto the middle of your finger. You can buy me this one. I won't be mad.
- pennants, banners, garlands, and buntings - whatever you call them, they are cheap to make, über-festive, on trend, and The End.
- simple crafts - if you hadn't noticed, I dig crafting. Crocheting usually does the trick, but toddler crafts? Awwwwwwwwwwww yyeeeeeeeeeeaaah.
- teaching ballroom dance - this isn't a new one, but I LOVE MY JOB. I happen to have a crew of dedicated students who really want to Learn How To Dance who happen to be fun people. It kicks ass. Here I am, being insane and enjoying it at the awesome University of Minnesota Ballroom Dance Club:
- this soup - I've posted about it before, but seriously, go make some.
- lipstick - I'm pretty lazy in the makeup department on the daily, but I feel pretty Pretty when I put on some BRIGHT lipstick and head out the door.
- pom poms - similar to my reasons for the banbuntlandant things above, but with the additional characteristic of CUTE.
What are you into? Gilmore Girls? Constantine? Knitting? Troublemaking? Alex Minsky (seriously, read his bio)?